We have over 160 climbs - with the majority of our vertical climbs being 8.5 metres high. From the smaller and less intimidating kids wall, to the steep overhangs and never-ending lead wall, we have climbing suitable for everyone - novices to legends.
- Over 90 boulder problems - all in an area used only for bouldering
- Training area includes campus board, hang boards and chin up bar
- 3 ladders including our GIANT log ladder
- Cargo net, big rope and monkey bars
- NEW The Groove Tube - 20 metres of caving tunnels. Perfect for kids!
- Slabs - walls that lean in, overhangs, roof climbs, cracks (finger, off width)
- Tread wall - our vertical treadmill
We would like to point out that the holds (rocks) are not just put on the wall anywhere. They are strategically placed to make you move dynamically or maintain a position with balance, finesse and power.
New Routes Set WEEKLY
Every week, our route setters put up 20-25 new TOP ROPE routes (Set on Mondays) and up to 15 new BOULDER problems (set on Tuesdays).
Our experienced team of route setters have the job of designing climbs that challenge you both physically and mentally. They have the ability to produce a wide range of different climbs, meaning you continue to improve your technique and performance.
See our “Classics of the Week” board in the reception area - where our route setters let you know which climbs they think are the pick of the bunch.
EVENTS at Climb Fit
The Balance LAB 2017
Oh what a Night it was!
YOGA + SLACKLINING + ANIMAL FLOW + CLIMBING + FOOD + DJ
Syd Boulder Series - August 12th 2017
With over 120 adults competing, and 70+ juniors, the vibe was awesome and the problems were plentiful. See ya next year!
Sydney Boulder Series 2016 Watch the Video HERE
Photos can be found on our facebook page HERE
More Boulder Comp 2016 Photos by Surf to Summit HERE